What is an ABTA? Certificate and when do I need to issue one?

Air Travel Organiser’s Licence (“ATOL”) is a consumer protection scheme operated by the Civil Aviation Authority (“CAA”) under the direction of the UK government.

All travel companies selling air holiday packages and flights in the UK are required by law to hold an ATOL, which is granted after the company has met the CAA’s licensing requirements.

ATOL is there to provide refunds and repatriation to the consumer in the event that their travel provider fails

More information can be found on the ATOL section of the CAA website: www.caa.co.uk/atol

contact arrow contact arrow up email facebook linkedin mesage icon mobile menu mobile select arrow mobile select arrow up mobile submenu icon mobile submenu icon up overview icon paganation left arrow paganation left arrow hover paganation right arrow paganation right arrow hover service arrow service arrow active service arrow active down share icon slider left arrow slider left arrow hover slider right arrow tab mobile arrow tab mobile arrow tab mobile arrow up tab mobile arrow up hover twitter twitter icon video icon youtub video icon technology trust